Views of the Interior and Exterior of Windsor Castle.
- London: Thomas McLean, 1848.
- Abbey Scenery 360; Tooley 339; Bobins 691.
Folio, title, dedication, prefatory note, plate list, leaf of text for each plate, hand coloured vignette title, and 25 + title page of chromolithographed plates. Half green morocco, lettered in gilt to spine. Bookplate of 'Norman R. Bobins' to front pastedown. This work is an early example of three-colour printing. The figures and smaller details are hand-finished, probably by the artist in some cases.
Coloured plates in order:
1. Vignette title page.
2. The Lower Ward, St. George's Chapel and The Round Tower.
3. The Grand Staircase.
4. The Guard Chamber.
5. The Vandyke Room.
6. The Rubens Room.
7. The Quadrangle, looking East. (Moonlight)
8. The Throne Room.
9. The Waterloo Gallery.
10. St.George's Hall. The Garter Banquet. (1844).
11. St.George's Hall. The Garter Banquet. (1844) The Guests Seated.
12. The State Reception Room.
13. The Quadrangle, looking West.
14. The South Corridor.
15. Angle of the Corridor.
16. The East Corridor.
17. The Private Chapel.
18. South-East View of the Castle.
19. The White Drawing Room.
20. The Green Drawing Room.
21. The Crimson Drawing Room.
22. The Private Dining Room.
23. Castle and Terrace Garden.
24. The Queen's Private Sitting Room.
25. The Library.
26. Interior of St. George's Chapel.