Views in Bootan from the Drawings of Mr. Davis...
- London: Wlliam Daniell, 1813.
- Abbey Travell II, 434; Sutton p.141; Bobins 233.
Oblong folio, engraved title, preface, 6 leaves of text, 6 hand coloured aquatint plates by Daniell, after Davis. Modern full red morocco with gilt border, spine gilt, raised bands, preserved in a matching cloth slipcase with title label to cover. **According to Sutton this work is probably the rarest of all William Daniell's sets of engravings.**
Coloured plates in order:
1. View of Choka.
2. View at Tassisudon.
3. The Palace of the Deib Rajah at Tassisudon.
4. A Temple of Bode.
5. View on the River Teenchoo.
6. View between Murichom and Choka.