Twelve Perspective Views of the exterior and interior Parts of the Metropolitan Church of Canterbury.
- London: W. Bulmer and Co., and published by the author; Molteno and Taylor, 1807.
- Abbey Scenery 86; Bobins 740.
Folio, half title, title, dedication, text, 12hand coloured sepia aquatints and two un-named watercolours, plus an uncoloured ground floor plan of Cathedral, and plan of the substructure of the eastern parts of the Cathedral. Bound in 19th century violet morocco with blind-stamped boards together with beautifully tooled gilt borders and spine. Coloured endpapers.
Coloured plates in order:
1. [Un-named watercolour of the Cathedral].
2. [Un-named watercolour of he Cathedral].
3. South West View of the Cathedral of Canterbury.
4. The Nave.
5. Part of the Western Transept.
6. The Martyrdom.
7. The Cloisters.
8. The Choir.
9. The Western Part of the South Aisle.
10. The Eastern Part of the South Aisle.
11. The Eastern Transept.
12. The Baptistery.
13. The Trinity Chapel.
14. The Exterior of Beckets Crown.