Twelve Perspective Views of the exterior and interior parts of The Metropolitical Church of York.
- London: W. Bulmer and Co., published by the author [and] Molteno and Taylor, 1809.
- Abbey Scenery 365; Bobins 740.
Folio, title, dedication, text, subscribers list, ground plan of the Cathedral (folding) and 12 hand coloured aquatint plates. Beautifully bound in 19th century violet morocco with wonderfully decorative gilt borders and spine. In fine condition. All edges gilt.
Coloured plates in order:
1. North West aspect of York Cathedral.
2. West Front.
3. The Nave.
4. South Wing of the Transept.
5. Part of the South Front.
6. The Transept from the S.W. Angle.
7. Interior of the Chapter House.
8. Chapter House.
9. The Choir.
10. North Aisle of the Choir.
11. The Chapel of the Virgin Mary.
12. The East Front.