The Melbourne Album.
- Melbourne: Troedel, Album Office, 73 Collins Street East, n.d..
- Ferguson 17322; Wanthrup 262; Bobins 1127.
Folio, 24 hand coloured lithographed plates printed in colours, from two stones, captioned in lower margin, loose in original publisher's portfolio, upper cover lettered in gilt. The author was born in Hamburg, Germany in 1835, and a resident of Melbourne from 1860. The album comprises an elegant series of 24 views of Melbourne and surrounding districts.
Coloured plates in order:
1. Sandridge, from Hobson's Bay (1863).
2. Merry Creek. (Plenty Ranges 1864)
3. Botanical Gardens (1863).
4. Collins Street (from Queen Street).
5. Queen's Wharf. (Yarra Yarra 1864)
6. View from Studley Park (1864).
7. St. Kilda, from Kenny's Bath.
8. Wentworth River Diggings, Gipps Land.
9. Dight's Mill (Yarra Yarra Falls, 1863).
10. Great Lonsdale Street East (1864).
11. Swanson Street (1863).
12. Flinders Street, from the Melbourne Railway Station.
13. Melbourne Cricket Ground (1864).
14. View on Eastern Hill, from Half Way House, Albert Street).
15. Treasury Buildings (1863).
16. Nicholson Street (Fitzroy).
17. The Lal Lal Falls, near Ballarat (1863).
18. Elizabeth Street (1864).
19. Mount Abrupt and The Grampians.
20. Bourke Street (East, 1863).
21. Sheepwash Creek, near Sandhurst (1863).
22. Fitzroy Gardens (1863).
23. View on the Upper Mitta Mitta.
24. The Eastern Market, from top of Whittington Tavern.