Sketches in Belgium and Germany. [Second Series.]
- London : [Graves & Co.], 1845.
- Abbey Travel 37; Martin Hardie p.248; Bobins 1001.
Folio, 26 tinted lithographed plates, heightened with gum arabic, and mounted on card, without dedication and letterpress and the advertisement included in some copies. Publisher's binding, 3/4 brown morocco, gilt over brown cloth, gilt to spine, all edges gilt, marbled endpapers. This work is the second volume in Hague's series of sketches in these regions, the other two works in the series were published in 1840.
Coloured plates in order:
1. St. Jacques, Leige.
2. House of Rubens, Antwerp.
3. Cloisters at Ratisbone.
4. Town Hall of Louvain.
5. Tombs of Charles the Bold and Mary of Burgundy - Bruges.
6. Town Hall Oudenarde.
7. Chapel in the Cathedral of Munich.
8. Convent of St. Jean - Ipres.
9. Oratory of the Convent of Capucins - Bruges.
10. Council Chamber, Town Hall Oudenarde.
11. Choir of Notre Dame - Dixmude.
12. Court Yard of the Bishop's Palace - Liege.
13. Screen in the Cathedral of Tournay.
14. Hall of Justice - Bruges.
15. High Altar in the Church of St. Martin - Hal.
16. In the Town Hall at Courtray.
17. Screen at Lierre.
18. Market Place - Treves.
19. Tomb in the Church of St. Piat - Tournay.
20. Portail, Church of St. Peter - Louvain.
21. Notre Dame at Treves - Tomb of the Meternich Family.
22. Staircase in the Castle of Gaesbeck.
23. Tabernacle in the Church of St. Peter - Louvain.
24. Gothic Altar, Church of St. Vaudrue, Mons.
25. Batismal Font in the Church of Notre Dame - Hal.
26. Tomb of Rubens - St. Jacques, Antwerp.