Sketches from Scinde from drawings by Lieut. William Edwards.
- [London: Graves] 1846.
- Abbey Travel II, 469; Tooley 193; Bobins 238.
Folio, lithographed title, 9 hand coloured lithographed plates by Haghe & Williams, plan of Scinde, a leaf of text, a dedication leaf, and plan, all mounted on card within ink ruled borders, loose as issued with inscription to S. Jackson, "Presentation copy / S. Jackson Esq. With his Pupil's very kind regards, April 1846". Preserved in half red morocco cloth covered portfolio with gilt in rule and gilt embossed emblems to upper cover. Bookplate of 'Norman R. Bobins' to front pastedown.
Coloured plates in order:
1. Title page. His Excellency Major General Sir C. Napier.
2. N.W. Front - Fort Hyderabad.
3. Tombs at Truck.
4. The Round Tower - Fort Hyderabad.
5. View from the Top of the Round Tower.
6. Main Gate way - Fort Hyderabad.
7. Main Guard and Government House.
8. Entrance to the Town of Schewan, on the side of Lal Shah Baz's Tomb.
9. Rorree on the Indus - Upper Scinde.
10. The Fortress of Deyrah. (Cutch Gundava.)
11. Southern Entrance to the Strong-Hold of Truckee, in the Bootee Country (Cutch Gundava.)