Six Views of Windsor Castle.
- Windsor: J.B. Brown, London: by J. Dickison, [ca.1835].
- Abbey Scenery 357; Bobins 625.
Second edition. Quarto, 6 hand coloured lithographs and one leaf of advertisements. In original printed wrappers, which serve as a title, preserved in modern cream coloured wrappers of foam board and mat board. Colouring of the second edition is considered to be superior to that of he first.
Coloured plates in order:
1. Windsor Castle from the N.E.
2. Windsor Castle, Garden and New Terrace.
3. Windsor Castle. St. George's Gate.
4. Windsor Castle, York and Lancaster Towers.
5. Windsor Castle. The Quadrangle.
6. Windsor Castle. The Round Tower.