RILEY, W. Wilshire.
Sequel to Riley's Narrative...
- United States: Columbus, George Brewster, 1851.
Octavo (10.5 x 6 inches), in original blind stamped boards, re-backed in black cloth with a red leather title label to spine. Boards rubbed, salmon coloured endpapers. 18 lithographic plates, of which 10 are in colour.
Coloured plates in order:
1. Muley Solyman, Son of the Emperor.
2. Moorish Costume (male).
3. Moorish Soldier.
4. A Moorish Citizen in everyday costume.
5. A Moor of Sure, Agent for Capt. Riley.
6. Moorish Costume (female).
7. A Jewish Maiden.
8. Bo Mohammed of Stuka.
9. Moorish Costume (female).
10. Bel Moodem.