[LORY, Gabriel, the Younger]
Picturesque Tour through the Oberland in the Canton of Berne in Switzerland.
- London: R. Ackermann, 1823.
- Abbey Travel 47; Bobins 488; Perret 2647.
Tall octavo, 17 hand coloured aquatint plates, one uncoloured map in original blind-stamped orange boards with gilt to spine, coloured endpapers.
Coloured plates in order:
2. View near Thun.
3. South-West view of Thun.
4. View of the Lake of Thun from upper Island.
5. The Environs of Thun.
6. View of the Castle of Spiez.
7. View of the Cavern of St. Beat, near the Lake of Thun.
8. View of Unterseen.
9. View of Interlaken.
10. Fall of the Staubbach.
11. A view of the Jungfrau.
12. View of the Glaciers of Grindelwald.
13. View of the Glaciers of Roselouvi.
15. The Fall of Olstenbach & the Bridge of Wyler.
16. View of the Village of Brienz.
17. View of the Castle of Rinkenberg.