Five Views in Baptist Chapels in Jamaica.
- London: R. Cartwright, 1840.
- Not in Abbey or Tooley, NUC or BLC; Bobins 17.
Folio, 5 loose hand coloured lithographic plates in original wrappers, preserved in a modern green cloth portfolio with black ties and a gilt lettered title to upper board. With 'Norman R. Bobins' bookplate. Plates slightly foxed and spotted. An attractive and very rare set of plates on an interesting subject.
Coloured plates in order:
1. The Mission Premises at Salter's Hill, St. James' - Jamaica.
2. Baptist Chapel, St. Anne's Bay, Jamaica.
3. Brown's Town Chapel, Jamaica.
4. Baptist Chapel, Ocho Rios.
5. King Street Chapel, Falmouth, Jamaica.