Cambria Depicta: A Tour through North Wales, illustrated with Picturesque Views.
- London: W. Clowes, 1816.
- Abbey Scenery 521; Prideaux p.348; Bobins 704.
Quarto, 71 hand coloured aquatint plates (incl frontis), signed by E. Pugh. Full red calf with patterns in gilt and in blind to boards, elaborate gilt to spine, black calf title label, all gilt edges, marbled endpapers. The tour starts with Loggerheads and Moel Famma in the Clwyd range and includes several views of Cader Idris, the mountain much painted by artists travelling from London during the 18th century.
Coloured plates in order:
2. View near the Loggerheads.
3. Moel Famma.
4. The Estuaries of the Dee & Mersey.
5. Conway Castle
7. An Overshot Mill, near Caer Hun.
8. Bishop's Throne, Anglesey.
9. Princess Joan's Offin Lid.
10. Shane Bwt.
11. Paris Mines in the the year 1800.
12. Paris Mines in 1804.
13. The Skerries Lighthouse.
14. Holyhead Wake.
15. Cavernous Ocks near Holyhead.
16. Rocks near Holyhead.
17. Emma Dolben.
19. The Bed of the Tudors.
20. The Infant Hercules.
21. Ogwen Bank.
22. Nant Francon.
24. North East view of Snowdon.
25. Bethgelert Church.
26. A Cromlech at Ystim Cegid.
27. The Cnucht.
28. A Fall of Rocks.
29. Cwm Llyn Llydaw & Cwm Llyn Glas.
30. View in Nant Nanhwynen.
31. Hugh Llwyd's Pulpit.
32. Vale of Festiniog.
33. The Sources of the Dee.
34. The Great Peat Mountains.
35. A visit to Cader Idris.
36. View between Barmouth & Dolgelley.
37. Cader Idris from Barmouth Heights.
38. Mary Thomas, the Fasting Woman.
39. Cader Idris and Craig-y-Derin.
40. Glyndwr's Parliament House.
41. Darran Rhos y Gareg.
42. Breddyn Mountains from Powis Castle Grounds.
43. Plimlimmon Mountain.
44. The Source of the Severn.
45. On the Severn a few miles from Llanidloes.
46. View on the Virnwy Dolanag.
47. Dolanag Bridge.
48. The Monuments of Jorwerth Drwn Dwn and St. Melangell.
49. Moel Ddu Fawr.
50. Carreg Diddos.
53. On the Streamlet crossing Llangollen.
54. Pont Cysyllty Aqueduct.
56. Nant-y-Ffridd Fall.
57. Kate of Cymmau's Cottage.
58. Caergwrle Castle.
59. The Gates of Leeswood.
60. The Vale of Mold.
61. Hallelujah Monument.
62. St. Winifrid's Well.
63. Clwyddian Hills from Newmarket.
64. View near Dyserth.
65. View of the Elwy.
66. Bella, the Fortune Teller.
67. Bryn Bella, or Mrs. Piozzi's House.
68. The Perilou's situation of Robert Roberts.
69. Leolinus Magnus's Coffin.
70. Eyarth Rocks.
71. View on the Clwyd near Eyarth.