A Tour through the Whole of France.
- London: William Darton, 1815.
- Bobins 916
- 12 + map
Small 8vo, hand coloured engraved map & 12 hand coloured engraved plates; 4pp. advertisements. Contemporary quarter roan-backed boards; flat, gilt bands to spine; lettered in gilt to spine; boards lightly rubbed; top and tail of spine slightly worn. MS signature of 'Elizabeth Sharpe, April 1st, 1817' to front free endpaper.
Coloured plates in order:
1. A New Map of France, divided into its Departments (folding).
2. The Paris Diligence carries 22 Cwt.
3. Cabriola. The Public method of trvelling in Paris.
4. A Green Grocer.
5. A French Cart.
6. A Song Girl / A Liquere Merchant.
7. A Liquor Merchant / A Bellows Maker.
8. A Mellon Merchant / A Fruit Girl.
9. A Paris Milk Girl / A Porter.
10. Musician / Tobacco Merchant.
11. Fruit Woman / Waterman.
12. A Snuff Merchant / A Priest.
13. Butter Woman / A Porter.