A Tour through parts of Wales, Sonnets, Odes, and other Poems.
- London: 1794.
- Abbey Scenery 513; Tooley 462; Bobins 900.
Quarto, 13 hand coloured aquatint plates by S. Alken after J. Smith. Contemporary straight-grain morocco, stamped in blind and gilt rule to boards. All edges gilt, gilt inner dentelles, lettered in gilt to spine. Presentation copy from the author “To Miss Stables A.D. 1814” inscribed at head of title. **DAVID LLOYD GEORGE'S copy with his etched bookplate on front pastedown.**
Coloured plates in order:
1. Frontis. Abergevenny.
2. Remains of the Castle, at Abergevenny.
3. Caerfily Castle.
5. Melincourt Cascade.
6. Caraig-cennin Castle.
7. Dinevawr Castle.
8. Haverford West Castle.
9. Neivegal Sands, St. Brides Bay.
11. Snowdon from Capel careig.
12. The Eagle Tower, Caernarvon Catle.
13. Druidical Remains in Anglesey.