A Series of Picturesque Views of Noblemen's and Gentlemen's Seats with Historical and Descriptive Account of each Subject.
- London: R. Havell, 1823.
- Abbey Scenery 398; Tooley 253; Bobins 662.
Folio; text, engraved title and 20 hand coloured aquatint plates. Contemporary half morocco over marbled boards with gilt rule raised bands, letters in gilt to spine. Boards rubbed and worn.
Coloured plates in order:
1. Title page.
2. Windsor Castle from the Play-Ground of Eton College.
3. Park Place near Henley upon Thames, the Seat of the Earl of Malmesbury.
4. Sion House.
5. A View from Richmond Hill.
6. Billingbear, Berks, the Seat of the Rt. Hon. Lord Braybrooke.
7. Wanstead House, the Seat of William Pole Tylney Long Wellesley Esq.
8. Longleat, Wiltshire. The Seat of the Marquis of Bath.
9. Kings Weston, near Bristol. The Seat of Lord de Clifford.
10. Corsham House, Wiltshire: the Seat of Paul Methuen Esq, M.P. for Wiltshire.
11. Cassiobury, Hertfordshire - the Seat of the Earl of Essex.
12. Buckingham House, Middlesex. A Palace for her Majesty.
13. Holland House, Middlesex, the Seat of the Rt. Hon. Lord Holland.
14. View of the Pantheon, &c., Stourhead Gardens - Wiltshire, Seat of Sir Richard Colt Hoare Bart.
15-16. View(s) of Blenheim, Oxfordshire. The Seat of His Grace the Duke of Marlborough.
17. View of Holkham Hall, Norfolk. The Seat of Thomas William Coke Esq, M.P.
18. View of Burghley House, Northamptonshire. The Seat of the Marquis of Exeter.
19. View of Frogmore House, Berkshire.
20. Chiswick House, Middlesex. The Garden, or North Front.
21. Fonthill Abbey, Wiltshire. View from the South.