[Views of Brighton].
- [Brighton: Bruce 1824].
- Abbey Scenery 58 for 1824 edition with 1829 watermark; Bobins 622.
Oblong folio, contemporary aubergine half morocco gilt, lettered in gilt to spine. Boards faded slightly, minor foxing throughout, issued without title, hand coloured plates, one a line -engraving (No.9) and the other aquatint, signed variously by Bruce, Brighton.
Coloured plates in order:
1. The Magnificent Triumphal Arch...
2. The new north entrance to the Pavilion, at Brighton.
3. Brighton, Royal Palace.
4. Interior view of Brighton Royal Chain Pier.
5. Brighton Royal Chain Pier.
6. Chain Pier at Brighton during the late Tempest.
7. View of the partial destruction of the Chain Pier at Brighton.
8. Situation of the Chain Pier at Brighton, on the morning after the Tempest.
9. Part of the Western Esplanade, Brighton.
10. View of Brighton New Church.
11. Interior of the New Market-Place at Brighton.
12. The Dyke Hill near Brighton, with an extensive view of the Weald of Sussex.
13. View of Brunswick Square & adjacent buildings, adjoining Brighton.
14. Kemptown, Brighton.
15. Plan of Brighton, with the latest improvements.