Series of Views of the Public Buildings and Bridges in London and its Environs, from Drawings Taken on the Spot.
- London: Colnaghi & Co., & R. Havell & Son.
- Abbey Scenery 220; Bobins 661; Prideaux 339.
Oblong folio (12 3/8 x 19 inches). Turn of the century red morocco gilt, red morocco title label, gilt panelled spine. Printed title, 3 leaves of letterpress descriptions, 12 hand coloured aquatint plates, inside grey wash borders, engraved captions in French and English, 10 3/4 x 14 inches (plate), 12 x 18 3/4 inches (sheet). Fine plates include: A View of London taken from Greenwich Park; A View of Blackfriars Bridge and Lambeth Palace; View of the Tower of London and The Mint.
Coloured plates in order:
1. Frontispiece. View of the House of Lords and Commons from Old Palace Yard.
2. A View of London Bridge and Custom House. With Margate Steam Yacht's.
3. A View of London taken from Greenwich Park.
4. A View of Southwark Bridge.
5. A View of Blackfriars Bridge & St. Pauls.
6. View of Waterloo Bridge.
7. A View of Westminster Bridge and Lambeth Palace.
8. View of the Horse Guards & Melbourne House, taken from St. James's Park.
9. View of Vauxhall Bridge.
10. View of Somerset House.
11. View of the Tower of London and The Mint.
12. View of Westminster Abbey & St. Margaret's Church.