Memoranda of the Parishes of Hursley and North Baddesley in the County of Southhampton.
- Winchester: J. Robbins, 1808.
- Not in Abbey or Tooley; Bobins 876.
FIRST EDITION. Small quarto (9 ½ x 6 inches), contemporary half calf over marbled boards; gilt motifs to spine; black title label, lettered in gilt; re-hinged; marbled edges. Powell was a painter in watercolour, his subject matter landscapes, chiefly from English scenery, sometimes topographical. He was skilled at etching, occasionally published some lithographs and exhibited regularly at the R.A.
Coloured plates in order:
1. Front of the Old Lodge in Hursley Park.
2. Hursley Lodge, the Seat of Sir William Heathcote, Bart.
3. The Ruins of Merdon Castle in Hursley Park.
4. The Tower of Hursley Church.
5. North Baddesley Church.